TmT 2011IRC: #TmT
Sign ups: NO
Players limit: 35
User's teams: YES (limit: 1)
Round 1 15-07-12
Round 2 22-07-12
Round 3 29-07-12
Round 4 05-08-12
Round 5 12-08-12
Round 1 23-07-12 - 29-07-12
Round 2 30-07-12 - 05-08-12
Round 3 06-08-12 - 12-08-12
Round 4 13-08-12 - 19-08-12
Round 5 20-08-12 - 26-08-12
1/16-finals 27-08-12 - 02-09-12
1/8-finals 03-09-12 - 09-09-12
Quarter-finals 10-09-12 - 16-09-12
Semi-finals 17-09-12 - 23-09-12
Final 24-09-12 - 30-09-12
- Available spots
• For the new edition 128 spots will be available. Therefore it’s also in your interest to have as much teams as possible signed up: spread the words TmTournament 2012 !
• We won’t introduce a loser-bracket, because we know people won’t be motivated enough to drive 6 or 8 weeks longer. Besides in our opinion you don’t deserve a second change in the knock-out phase and is therefore this is the most honest construction.
- Point system
• Each map you win will be worth one point. This means that there is a difference between winning with 3-0, 2-1 or losing with the same numbers. If the points are not decisive the matches won are used and after that the map-points difference.
• Map-pack with 3 tech-tracks from 35-45 seconds (will be announced each round).
• Map-packs will be given out every Sunday 21:00 (CET), 1 week before match-week.
• First map-pack will be released 15th July.
- Send maps
• If you send a map for the tournament it has to meet these requirements:
- Time: 35 till 45 seconds
- Status: Day
- Name: TmT-Name
- Scenery: Minimal
• Maximum: 2 maps each builder (duo maps also count for 1, for each builder).
• Send them to email@example.com. Mention your trackmania log-in.
• Maps will be accepted up to 6th July.
• Don’t publish your map before we selected it.
• Clans can be registered for TmT up to 15th June 23:59 (CET). (Sign up)
• You must enter at least 6 players.
• TMlogin is obligated
• You can add or remove players until the 22st July 23:59 (CET), as after this date alteration is not possible.
• A player can only play for 1 team.
• There is no limit for quest players.
• Only active players are allowed to play a match
• When you accept to join the tournament, you also accept the rules, the maps and every admins decisions.
- General rules
• Play fair, with respect for all players. Don't cheat, as this will lead to a disqualification.
• If a problem occurs, always take screenshots or replay as proof and report immediately to an admin.
• Penalty points: 4 points: no show, 1 point: forget to add screens and total of 8 points: disqualification.
- Scheduling match
• For a match, you will get a week's time to arrange a date, time and server with your opponent. For each round a match week is prescribed. (Comment section under each match)
• If your opponent doesn’t reply before Friday 23:59 (CET), you receive a default win.
• If both clans can’t agree on a date, the default match-date will be Sunday at 20:30 (CET).
• If your opponent causes trouble arranging a date for a match, contact an admin (E-mail addresses under crew).
- During match
• All matches are played 4vs4.
• Server Settings: Team mode, alternative rules. point limit: 7, max points: 8.
• Before you start the match, check the server settings and do a few warm-up rounds. If you notice lag or wrong server settings solve this problem or search for a new server. When you start the match, this means you agree with the server and you can’t complain during the match or afterwards.
• When a team isn’t present at the scheduled time, you have to wait at least 20 minutes, after that you receive a default win. To prove it; take a screenshot with the time and server details visible and post it directly.
• Once everyone agrees to start the map, the map has to be played until the end. No change of players is allowed when a map is started.
• All 3 maps have to be played.
• It's forbidden to use shortcuts.
• It's forbidden to use respawn.
• If a player is disconnected during a round, the round has to be finished. You have to wait 10 minutes so the player has the possibility to reconnect. If the player isn’t able to connect eventually, it isn’t allowed to substitute.
- After match
• Post the map-results from each match in the comment section under each match.
• If a match isn’t driven in the given time, this means 0 points. (The map-results aren’t posted on Sunday before 23:59 CET.)